A good quality translation is not cheap. Maybe that is not what you want to hear, but we can give you several examples of instances where a cheap solution turned out to be an expensive mistake. And in cases like that, the one who ends up paying the price is you. Decent craftsmanship costs money. This is an established fact in every sector, and the translation sector is no exception.
Do you want to have a text translated, transcreated or localised? E-mail us at email@example.com and we will send you a quotation at a competitive market rate, entirely without obligation. The price will depend on the language combination, the type of text and how urgent it is.
For translations, we always apply a rate per word in the source text; transcreations and revisions are charged at a rate per word or per hour.
No time to lose? Request a personalised offer now!
The following terms and conditions of sale apply to all our invoices:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All net payments must be made upon receipt of the invoice, to our registered office, without any discount for cash payment.
2. After the expiry date, the legal rate of interest, increased by 10% per annum, will be charged following notification of default. If the client is in default or fails in one or more ways to meet its obligations, all reasonable costs incurred in obtaining a remedy shall be charged to it, whether incurred in or out of court, with a minimum of € 150, excluding VAT, irrespective of the right to realistic compensation for the damage incurred.
3. If the assignment is given by more than one client, all the clients are jointly and severally liable for the fulfilment of the obligations as stated in this article (irrespective of the ascription of the declaration).
4. If the client remains in default of payment of the invoices for more than 30 days, we have the right to suspend further fulfilment of the agreement until all payments have been made.
5. Disputes as to the invoiced amounts must be conveyed by registered letter within five days of receipt of the invoice.
6. Only the courts of the legal district of Dendermonde are competent to hear any dispute that may arise.